Admissions: UPSC CSE 2021
UPSC CSE 2021 Coaching
Admissions 2021- EP3
Target IAS 2021
Modified CAP Session of 2021
The Admission process for CAP21 Batch will commence from 5 October based on AIFs Received. The Details regarding 2021 session are as follows:
- There will be no more Entry Points(EPs) and later admissions after this and the batch created will be final.
- To make up for lost time CAP21 will have NO STATE TARGETS
- CAP21 will be a Hybrid Program with both- Offline & Online components, making use of eKlass our eLearning Platform.
- To comply with social distancing norms the batch strength has been halved for 2021 session.
- FLP program will run as usual. FLP can have students with State Targets and seats are available on First Come-First Serve basis.
With Best Regards,
Center For Civil Services
View all comments