UPSC Civil Services Exam is very current centric exam. Infact UPSC doesn’t treat Current Affairs as a Separate paper but an extension of each GS papers.
The recent trends in UPSC Prelims has shown that news Items 3-5 Years old are getting more important than just current 1 year. This observation should be part of your UPSC Preparation strategy.
In the last 30 days leading upto the UPSC Prelims exam we run special revision program by the name of “Countdown To Prelims” for our batch.
You candidates are welcome to join us in this daily current affairs revision excercise for UPSc Prelims Exam. Just Cover the daily list of topics provided.
Trends-Analysis In UPSC Current Affairs
The Shifting Sand Dunes: Changes in UPSC Current Affairs
- Fresh Current Part Declining
- Static Part Declining
- Contextual current understanding is gaining more importance
- Although reversal of trend is also possible
- “Too Hot” Topics have been yet-again-and-again AVOIDED.
- “Person-In-News/Awards/Sports” still bears very little to no importance for UPSC.