Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers and Health & Family Welfare launched Plastindia 2023-11th International Plastic Exhibition & Conference. PLASTINDIA is a series of exhibitions under the aegis of the Plastindia Foundation.
- PLASTINDIA aims to provide investors and industrialists with a compelling doorway to global markets of commerce and success.
- 10 exhibitions old, today, PLASTINDIA has grown into a global experience, covering the entire gamut of plastics producers, processors, and users of plastics.
- Established in 1987, Plastindia Foundation is the apex body of major associations, organizations, and institutions connected with plastics, with common objectives to promote the development of the plastics industry and to assist the growth of plastics and related materials.
- It witnesses intense participation by both Indian and International Plastics Fraternity.
- It is an international plastics exhibition and conference where national and international exhibitors present their new products and technologies.
- It is an ideal meeting place for buyers and sellers, joint ventures, etc., and also enhancement business prospects, strategic alliance and technology transfer